Kinect 3D Photo Capture Tool is a software for capturing 3D photos using Kinect's RGB camera based on Depth camera data.
- Generate both stereoscopic and anaglyph pictures.
- Options to change depth effect
- Smoothing and depth guessing
1. Install OpenNI and needed drivers. (Click here for more info and download link)
2. Download "Kinect 3D Photo Capture Tool v0.7 Setup" file from above.
3. You need to have .Net Framework 4 for this application to run, so if you don't have it installed yet, download and install it from Microsoft website (Click here for download link).
4. Right click on "Kinect-3D-Photo_Capture_Tool-v0.7.exe" and select "Run as Administrator".
5. Follow installation steps and you are done. For any problem check out Kinect Error Reporting Tool (Click here).