Kinect Error Reporting Tool will try to detect usual problems with OpenNI 18.104.22.168, NITE 22.214.171.124 and Kinect Sensor Driver 5.0.0 and fix them if possible and even if not, it will create a log about situation that you can save and send to me.
- Detect problems about installing drivers
- Detect and fix permission problems
- Detect and fix OpenNI and NITE module registration problems
- Detect and fix NITE license problem
- Detect and fix windows environment variables problems
- Checking OpenNI and NITE outputs.
1. Install OpenNI and needed drivers. (Click here for more info and download link)
2. Install NITE. (Click here for more info and download link)
3. Download "Kinect Error Reporting Tool v0.8.5 Setup" file from above.
4. You need to have .Net Framework 4 for this application to run, so if you don't have it installed yet, download and install it from Microsoft website (Click here for download link).
5. Right click on "Kinect-Error-Reporting-Tool-v0.8.5.exe" and select "Run as Administrator".
6. Follow installation steps and you are done.